Nov 22, 2018
West Texas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq
Tesoro Mojave
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like I said, this addiction won't be easy to get off...lol...headed to the park again when I got off work instead of going home, all planned since yesterday. I got my Vaquero in my truck last night to bring it today and give it a cpl swings :icon_thumright:.

20181123_174935.jpg

20181123_175215.jpg

Upvote 0
Find a nice woman's ring and say, "Look what I have for you"!

Going about that all wrong then mate, get your wife out there with you. Heck kids too; see going out hunting with the mates is fun, but going out with the family and knowing that all that is found will end up in your house is far better.

Vaquero is a fine revolver !!! What caliber and barrel length? I just love those Rugers. Nice hunt

:laughing7:Evidently a Vaquero is also a metal detector (who knew, I’m a Garrett guy) and I may have assumed you would be packin’ cuz yer from Texas. I’m pretty sure that makes me a racist, and for that I deeply and sincerely apologize. It’s still a nice single action revolver, you should get one.

Welcome from New England by the way!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Tnet from Mississippi.

Find a nice woman's ring and say, "Look what I have for you"!

Ha! That actually worked for me once! It fit her perfectly, nice gold band with two diamonds and a larger aquamarine. Gold takes the steam out of a woman's argument pretty quick!

Take her with you and every time you do seed the area with jewelry lol

Welcome from MI Tommy

Take her with you and every time you do seed the area with jewelry lol

I tried that with my wife...She caught on after i gave her the same ring 5 times in the same day! I kept saying "No! its different, see that piece of dirt? The last ring had that dirt on the other side!"

I wouldn't be getting a Divorce. No sir, not me. I wear the pants in our family....we know who the boss is. Yes sir, I'd just be living under a bridge in a Sears Kenmore box.

I wouldn't be getting a Divorce. No sir, not me. I wear the pants in our family....we know who the boss is. Yes sir, I'd just be living under a bridge in a Sears Kenmore box.

Sounds better than what some vets get.

Yea my old lady left me because of the detector. Maybe because I called her my old lady too. Now I can nap in my dirty clothes on the couch and bring in buckets of dirty finds to clean in the kitchen sink. The only problem is now the only people I have to annoy/ impress with my finds is you fine people. Keep up the good work lol.

And here I thought you were going to say she lets you have the pants every once in a while when she is feeling generous.:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back