What's new

Do any of you use Google Chrome for your web browser?

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
1,085
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
I've used internet explorer for about 14 years and thought about switching and just wanted to know if there are any pros or cons to either browser?
 
I tried Chrome last year and can't recall the cons now but I didn't like it.

Computers are really weird and all differ. My laptop only works well with Firefox. I've had others tell me they had to go to Firefox because of trouble with MS Explorer.

But if Explorer works well then I prefer it over all the others mostly because of compatibility online. Some site features just don't work in Firefox and I would think that's probably true with Chrome too.

The nasty old MS company is pretty hard to beat when it comes to any form of software. I guess it helps having a million dollars to every competitor dollar. :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom