What's new

Do good headphones make a difference?

OldJerseyGirl

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2013
Messages
585
Reaction score
901
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern New Jersey
Detector(s) used
White's MXT pro Excaliburll AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got new Killer B headphones for my AT PRO. I never liked the ones that came with it. They are very comfy and have a long cord. Maybe I am just imagining it, but it seems I hear much deeper signals. I have dug good signals that have not shown anything at all on the screen. One was a BB about 7 or 8 inches down. Without a pin pointer I would never have found it. I think they make a difference, but maybe it's just these old ears!
 
IMHO good headphones are worth every cent they cost. Some disagree, but I can hear those whisper sounds I missed with the cheap, give away phones that often come with a detector.
luvsdux
 
The sounds are more crisp and clear, and you do get those whispers you wouldn't get with a cheap set of phones, would you really want to miss the find of a life time because your head phones didn't work that great? They don't have to be diamond studded they just have to work well.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom