What's new

Headphone parts and diagrams

duggr

Sr. Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 4, 2006
Messages
317
Reaction score
167
Golden Thread
0
Location
Fort Madison Iowa
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just updated my Charter membership so Im good.
I'm cleaning House Folks and have come across some parts that are new when I use to
make headphones and adapters for those who want to plug 1/4 trs headphones into there AT Pro
and stuff like that. I have speakers, transducers, screens covers all you see in the picture. If you dabble
into making your own headphones for yourself or others Im sure thes items will be helpful.
i will take a $100 for all. The diagrams for sunray probes, depthmaster headphones and rat phones
plus others is in my opinion a bonus. They are hand drawn.
 

Attachments

  • 694a46ab-133c-4b46-99ed-5211a179e42c.webp
    694a46ab-133c-4b46-99ed-5211a179e42c.webp
    531.6 KB · Views: 3
  • fe14d43c-9fb7-4881-a79d-906e315f228e.webp
    fe14d43c-9fb7-4881-a79d-906e315f228e.webp
    178.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 28c72581-b79d-4c3d-818f-08518a802766.webp
    28c72581-b79d-4c3d-818f-08518a802766.webp
    199.3 KB · Views: 1
Just found some more items I added.
 

Attachments

  • b76af3bd-e6d1-4839-b416-3d742def9818.webp
    b76af3bd-e6d1-4839-b416-3d742def9818.webp
    406.5 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom