What's new

Do I mss you all?...you just know that I do...havent been able to

lorraine

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
3,764
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Do I mss you all?...you just know that I do...haven't been able to

sit in front of a computer for weeks now...(those annoying back issues :BangHead: ), but

I'm getting back to business and am now reading as far back as I can about all the gorgeous treasures you all are finding; impressive , I must say!!:notworthy:

I'm trying to reply to as many as I can in one sitting ( which is about 10 minutes)

Miss you all, and hope to be back here full time with some treasures of my own to post

Keep on diggin'!

Lorraine
 
Upvote 0
Hope you feel better soon !!!
 
Hope all mends well and you can share some of your great treasures soon..:icon_thumright:
 
Take it easy Larraine and don't wear out those fingers. You'll need them when you get back in the hunt! Take care!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom