What's new

Do not open; skunk record now 16 Boxes....

obediah

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2009
Messages
1,776
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Told ya not to open- who knows I might be contagious; go two more Boxes today from Loomis Bank and all they did was add to my consecutive record for SKUNKs, which now stands at 16

Got 96$ in hand rolls yesterday, no Silver there either. Not sure what it looks like been so long since have found any, oh guess could dig up my 1487 halves have found CRH'ing earlier in year to remind me.
 
Upvote 0
Sitting at 10 straight...don't even want to pick up my boxes tomorrow - may just search for customer rolls and 2009 pennies ;D

Maine_Jim
 
I'm picking up six boxes tomorrow. I think I'm going to get that dreambox I've been waiting for. 2 whole keepers!!! :hello2:
 
Nowhere near 47, so you've got a ways to go yet.

Hopefully you do NOT get to that record though. OR the 54 of 56 skunks in a BAD skid!
 
I am on 7...maybe got too boxes that don't look promising left to search.

Golden Silver.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom