Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, a few times in a row. I was almost flattered, while trying to recall what great wealth I had recovered and publicized warranting such attention...
Then later after realizing there was no such an event, a post came from sender on general forum apologizing for the delude that was sent to so many.

It was a site issue, she tried to send one pm and it went out multiple times. She has apologized...

Ah, thanks. The 'multiple mystery' is solved!

Thanks Alamosmoon, Relevent, T.H.,

I guess I'm as suspicious, as I am analytical.

Thought I'd wait and see what anyone else
may say, there was 5 in my box tho...

If one really did experience 'new found
wealth', how safe would it be to go on
a world wide broadcast TV show, and
brag about it?...Not sure on that one,

That's the one message Pete Best, had
hounded on to me, from his experience... 8-) :sunny: :fish:
:cross:

Last edited:
If I find a treasure only way someone will know will either be tracing my IPs to a south pacific island like Tahiti or you get post card posted from a south pacific island that has nude beaches...

DO TREASURES HAVE REAL SPIRITS?

Thank you for the reply TH and RC. Now, Crosse, since the hackers seem to be gone and I have a new security program, it is okay to say we had to change my name and start over. Yes, in reference to your question. I am Mastiff. ;). We shut down the other account. Sincerely, the noobie [emoji6]

Last edited:
Mind you, not to worry. The admin says it does not happen often. We needed the extra security anyway. [emoji4]

One thing I love collecting is old coins. I hold my favorites, often wondering of their place of Origen, where they have traveled, and what is their worth.

I also covet good mining tales! No doubt, to extract the metal for, let's say, the coin.
Mining for the metal for these little treasures took a toll on someone, way back when. Whether it was through the pain and sweat of the miners, or perhaps an exasperated slave, it no doubt was a hard game to play.

Day in day out. No guarantee of luck. No guarantee of food either that day. Or in seeing ones family or of rest when direly needed.
It falls so easy in our hands, but it came at the price of others. That was a big price.
Sometimes, the price was easy when easily found. But, on a bad day, the cost was often blood, sweat and tears. Miners also, all too often, lost their lives. Those stories, sadly, are too many to count.
Mine collapse/explosions, deadly gases, malfunctioning of necessary equipment, fires, fighting, flooding, malnutrition and illness were something many of these miners had to face. They were also unfortunately cause of many of their demise.
Suddenly, upon remembering these things, the old coins I hold suddenly increase in sentimental value. Some of these coins are from Alamos.
So, for my last Mexican story, do you want to hear about her (Alamos) coins and the mint that was erected to produce them?

Last edited:

Never ever burn the boots! No way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

So, to set the stage, this little place is right outside of Alamos. Here are two of the mines that produced unimaginable amounts of silver, not to mention gold. Itty bitty can amount to a great deal sometimes???

I thought this was pretty interesting, even though it has nothing to do with spirits. Does spirited men count?

DO SPIRITS HAVE OR FIND REAL TREASURES ?...

~ Spirited men and women do count a lot, and
especially, when holding a sample of precious ore ~ ... :sunny: :fish:
That's the beginning of a treasure, Right?...8-)
~ Nice kickoff, and documentary films ~ ...

Last edited:
Relevent,

You know I'm just funnin' Bro...

We love all of our good Northern Brothers and Sisters,
and all of our good Fellow Countrymen, Kinsmen and Women...:thumbsup: :sunny: :fish:

Understood, and only funnin here too.
Smelling something like burning leather though....
Supposing you are barefoot now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back