...View attachment 1209781
:
...View attachment 1209782
:
...View attachment 1209784
:
...View attachment 1209791

The Chickasaw Conference Center, high atop the
ancient, but greatly worn down Arbuckle Mountains.
They are said to be some of the oldest in the world,
along the old Chickasaw Trail. I have direct bloodline to
them, thru their Legendary Brother Tribe, The Choctaws...

Frank James was known to have offered a reward, for
anyone who could show him a particular marked rock,
somewhere in the rocky, and thick wooded Arbuckle Mts.

After he was acquitted, he moved to Fletcher, in S/W OK.,
to spend years recovering treasures he, Jesse and the gang,
had worked so hard to obtain, and secretly cache away,
in the areas around the famed Wichita Mountains...

Leaving clues that apparently would
not all be later found again by him...

So did he ever find that particular one? ... :sunny: :fish:

:cross:
~:Crosse:~

Last edited:
Do treasures have real spirits?

Treasures do have "energies," "auras," a “magnetism” if you will. Think of the human energy consumed by treasures great and small. The treasure is like a living mass of energy, pulsing both the good and bad energies it has consumed through time.
For instance, a case of “Bad Energy.”

Before the Lost Dutchman’s Gold Mine was swallowed by the creation of Apache Lake, only three men had found its entrance, drawn there by the pulsing energy of gold, and the bones of an unknown man. They said the bones talked to them, “Like an energy in the mind, as though the dead man was talking to us through the walls of the mine.”

They tried to ignore the voice, which grew angrier and more venomous as the picked and hacked at the eight-inch veins of gold running vertically through the white granite walls deep in the mine. It wasn’t until they were climbing out of the mine that things turned deadly.

The dead man’s voice was sowing distrust between the men now, telling the third man that the first two were going to kill him and take his share of the treasure. They were all lifelong friends that grew up together, but now the third man was sure his friends were going to steal his treasure and leave him dead in the mine.

Nearing the mine entrance the third man screamed and attacked the other two men with his pick-ax. Badly injured from a savage blow to the head, the second man shot his brother who was now attacking their grandfather.

It was my grandfather that had to shoot his brother. He and his grandfather carried the brother out on horseback, and he survived. Did they take the gold with them? Yes. Did they go back? Not that they ever admitted. :skullflag:

Terry

Oh , I shuddered . But you were convinced how the lost Dutchman's mine never existed , and now is under the Apache Lake ?
So , at the mine they have heard a voice . Maybe the Spirits make some people to hear something else than the others who are with them . See what have heard Travolta when the others believed he was dancing the music of " Saturday Night Fever " .

Do Spirits BS And Jack With Other Spirits?

Do treasures have real spirits?

For instance, a case of “Bad Energy.”

The dead man’s voice was sowing distrust between the men now...
to steal his treasure and leave him dead in the mine... :skullflag:

Hmmn... Quite a BS mine story, I suppose... That the best ye got?

Good luck, like the story of ol' Johnny Reb, couldn't get his own
miserable weather fire started, so the poor guy stalks the others'
camps in shadows, also pretending to be in the know, of what?
Divination? Treasure clues? Familiar Spirits? Bahh ha ha ha...

Well, the shadows outside of the reale Spirit fire, do create quite
an illusion. But the antagonizing spirit hadn't worked yet, when
he shot his own stupid self in the rotten foot, so sorry 'ol chap... :sunny: :fish:

:cross:
~:Crosse:~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back