Status
Not open for further replies.

Howdy Homar,

Good to see you cruising around these parts...
Please remind me the name of the cool dance
video you had me post, I'd like to see it again!
Hope the weather and everyone is being good
to you now, seems like maybe some early cool
fronts are hinting an early fall here, and a
welcome Indian Summer, always nice!
Take Care Good Brother... :sunny: :fish:

:cross:
~:Crosse:~

Do treasures have real spirits?

Treasures do have "energies," "auras," a “magnetism” if you will. Think of the human energy consumed by treasures great and small. The treasure is like a living mass of energy, pulsing both the good and bad energies it has consumed through time.
For instance, a case of “Bad Energy.”

~:Crosse:~ So, are we talking ferrous, or non-ferrous metals here?
What kind of metals, can create a magnetism, or aura, absorbing the real,
tangible energies of humans? Have any kind of scientific evidence at all,
to support this statement?

The only thing I know of, that consumes good and bad energies of people,
are good and bad Spirits, including in people, who possess bad, or evil Spirits,
that sometimes like to use up other peoples energy, with all kinds of chaotic
forms of nonsense, like bazaar tales such as this, to distract, hinder,
and lead good people astray from the facts and truth. Especially,
when it comes to important, Spiritually related truths... :cross:

Before the Lost Dutchman’s Gold Mine was swallowed by the creation of Apache Lake, only three men had found its entrance, drawn there by the pulsing energy of gold, and the bones of an unknown man. They said the bones talked to them, “Like an energy in the mind, as though the dead man was talking to us through the walls of the mine.”

~:Crosse:~ This is a bit confusing, was the supposed gold pulsing energy into the
supposed unknown man's bones? Or, was the supposed dead man's bones lively,
and supposedly pulsing energy into the gold? As even small, barely educated
and largely inexperienced school children well know, from cartoons,
dead men, or their bones, realistically, can tell no tales...

Just another one of your dramatic fabrications, that you used to enhance your off-
hand fictitious ghost/spirit/lost and found gold/treasure/murderous family tale?
The voices that speak to the minds of the living, are once again, either of the
Spirits of good, or light, or of the Spirits of bad, or darkness. Such as of the
familiar Spirits, which are also lying Spirits, that are only out to cheat good,
and unknowing people's souls, out of knowing the truth, and being set free...

Hmmn... What kind of spirit would conjure up such a tale,
appearing to be purely based on made up lies? ...:cross:

They tried to ignore the voice, which grew angrier and more venomous as the picked and hacked at the eight-inch veins of gold running vertically through the white granite walls deep in the mine. It wasn’t until they were climbing out of the mine that things turned deadly.

The dead man’s voice was sowing distrust between the men now, telling the third man that the first two were going to kill him and take his share of the treasure. They were all lifelong friends that grew up together, but now the third man was sure his friends were going to steal his treasure and leave him dead in the mine.

Nearing the mine entrance the third man screamed and attacked the other two men with his pick-ax. Badly injured from a savage blow to the head, the second man shot his brother who was now attacking their grandfather.

It was my grandfather that had to shoot his brother. He and his grandfather carried the brother out on horseback, and he survived. Did they take the gold with them? Yes. Did they go back? Not that they ever admitted. :skullflag:

...Then last but not least...
With the rest of your typical treasure hunting gone bad, because
of spirits speaking to people, making them crazy, and turning them against
each other, I will now just simply rest my case... Finally, who would
like such a dark story? What kind of spirit might they have?
I believe quite enough has already been said... :cross:

...Ok, I have thought about this story quite a lot,
and I've decided to call you out on it... :sunny: :fish:

Last edited:
Howdy :cross:, we had been on a vacation. Stopped at Santa Fe for the Indian Market Day that they have once a year. Many tribes from different states show up to speak, dance, and sell their crafts. Even some Aztec Matachines were dancing in front of a church. We also got to see the miracle staircase at the San Loretto Mission.

Most of our time was spent in the Tetons, and Yellowstone. We stayed in a cabin on top of a mountain that had a nine mile road just to get to it. Talk about a view with nice cool weather to boot. Did some fly fishing, and trail riding, and barbecued a lot of elk, and buffalo. I didn't find any arrowheads, so I made some, and left them there by the cabin. The Buffalo Bill museum at Cody was awesome also.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the weather is starting to get a little cooler.

The dance video is by the other :cross:, Ed Sheeran, "Thinking Out Loud".

Homar

... ~: Thinking Out Loud :~ ...

Howdy :cross:, we had been on a vacation. Stopped at Santa Fe for the Indian Market Day that they have once a year. Many tribes from different states show up to speak, dance, and sell their crafts. Even some Aztec Matachines were dancing in front of a church. We also got to see the miracle staircase at the San Loretto Mission.

Most of our time was spent in the Tetons, and Yellowstone. We stayed in a cabin on top of a mountain that had a nine mile road just to get to it. Talk about a view with nice cool weather to boot. Did some fly fishing, and trail riding, and barbecued a lot of elk, and buffalo. I didn't find any arrowheads, so I made some, and left them there by the cabin. The Buffalo Bill museum at Cody was awesome also.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the weather is starting to get a little cooler.

The dance video is by the other :cross:, Ed Sheeran, "Thinking Out Loud".

Homar

Thanks Homar,

So glad you had a great vacation getaway,
and excellent times! Sounds like the best, Amigo!
Awesome stuff... Also, Thanks for reminding me
of the dance video, so I can see it again...

Thanks for sharing your fun and exciting
vacation travels, with us all. I felt like I
was there, and enjoyed seeing the
pictures you painted, Cool!

Take good care, and God Bless Y'all, Always! ... :sunny: :fish:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread