cwdigger

Bronze Member
Sep 11, 2007
Greenville,NC
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI, Teknetics T2 Ltd, GPX 5000
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Alright well my day started off pretty good, my buddy Josh Sherman drove in from Oklahoma to come down and spend about a week and a half with me and some other buddies, so we went out huntin today, Josh got a nice flower button, and 8 minnies. And I got 2 Eagle Coats, a minnie and a Cuff back. I took Josh to some of the Museums up this way so he could see some of the history that was found around this area.

When we walked into the Museum the Director had me look at a hotckiss shell that someone found and wanted to know if it was still live and if I knew anyone that could drill it if it was, both Josh and I agreed that it was not live, even though it had the fuse still in it.

While I was looking at another shell that they had, the Director was showing a Josh a picture, when I went out there, he handed it to me and asked what do I see? I said, I dont see anything? Josh said you dont see the man in the tree? After about 15 minutes of staring at this picture, sure as S**T there he was.

Automatically I called bullcrappe, photoshop print out. The director said oh no he is real, he is a Confederate soldier standing in the tree overlooking the battlefield. When I saw the tree I new exactly were it was, so I said lets go Josh I want to see this for myself. So we got in the truck drove to the site and at first didnt see anything, so we backed up a little.

There are 3 pictures, the black and white one was the original taken and the wife is asleep so I cant use the scanner right now, but will get a pic up tomorrow of the black and white one and they didnt have a color printer, the color picture is the pic that we took, and the last picture is the color picture inverted. There are 2 men in the picture both standing at attention, one you can see most of all of him and the other is right beside him and you can see his face, chest and stomach. The best way to see them is to open the pic in paint where you can see a blown up pic of it.

Its hard to see his face in the pic but not in person. They are both Confederate Soldiers, in their mid 20's with a grey Kepi,grey overcoat,grey pants with a black strip going down the side, black shoes, knapsack on his back, and he is standing at attention with his fists balled up beside him.

This is 100% real, and NO I would not have believed it if I hadnt have seen it. Just another piece of history, overlooking the battlefield

Oh yea I forgot, the battlefield commission and the museum will be publically announcing him very soon, anyone that wishes to come see them, I think they should leave em alone personally :'(

Attachments

• ghost.jpg
    ghost.jpg
    592.9 KB · Views: 1,565
  • ghost 2.jpg
    ghost 2.jpg
    814.8 KB · Views: 1,554
  • ghost 4.jpg
    ghost 4.jpg
    780.3 KB · Views: 1,540

alpha105

May 19, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What you have there is a picture of shadowmen. 4 to be exact 3 standing 1 sitting. And they are not looking over the battlefield. They are watching the person taking the picture. They seem to be "intelligent spirits" and not just shadows of the past. Intelligent spirits are aware of everything that has changed and everything going on, Unlike some that continue to live in the past without noticing the people/changes around them.

OP
OP
cwdigger

cwdigger

Bronze Member
Sep 11, 2007
Greenville,NC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
alpha105 said:
What you have there is a picture of shadowmen. 4 to be exact 3 standing 1 sitting. And they are not looking over the battlefield. They are watching the person taking the picture. They seem to be "intelligent spirits" and not just shadows of the past. Intelligent spirits are aware of everything that has changed and everything going on, Unlike some that continue to live in the past without noticing the people/changes around them.

No they were not looking at us, they were looking out into a field down the train tracks, we spoke to them but they didnt move. I see the 3 standing side by side but not the forth, if you look at the inverted picture, scroll all the way to the right, it looks like a manin the woods with a top hat on, but all you can see in person is that one man standing there?

Slabman

Jan 13, 2007
Detector(s) used
XLT, Quattro, X-Terra, Sovreign, Whites Goldmaster
OK... give me a hint... where on this picture are we to look?

OP
OP
cwdigger

cwdigger

Bronze Member
Sep 11, 2007
Greenville,NC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Slabman said:

Just look inside the square?

alpha105

May 19, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here what i see. Spectator view.

Attachments

• ghost_2explaind.jpg
    ghost_2explaind.jpg
    821.2 KB · Views: 1,466

Slabman

Jan 13, 2007
Detector(s) used
XLT, Quattro, X-Terra, Sovreign, Whites Goldmaster
cwdigger said:
Slabman said:

Just look inside the square?

I've been staring at that square and I think my eyeballs are about to drop onto the floor.
Are they little tiny looking guys, or are we looking for a man size object in relation to the tree?

OP
OP
cwdigger

cwdigger

Bronze Member
Sep 11, 2007
Greenville,NC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
N/T

Attachments

• ghost.jpg
    ghost.jpg
    595 KB · Views: 1,451
  • ghost.jpg
    ghost.jpg
    594.9 KB · Views: 1,448

Zephyr

Nov 26, 2006
I sort of see something, but on scrolling 1/3rd of the way to the right (level with the middle of the figure) I also see a ghostly baby penguin. :wink:

OP
OP
cwdigger

cwdigger

Bronze Member
Sep 11, 2007
Greenville,NC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
All I am saying is I dont know is there is woods full of people, but one thing is for damn sure there is one I know for fact as well as at least a dozen other people have seen, when in person. Its a totally diferent ballgame. I will try to make it back down there again this week, and I will take the camcorder with me this time

alpha105

May 19, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do now see what you are seeing, but dont discount what i noted as most shadow people are seen only after a picture is taken and analyzed in multiple says such as inversion. Its thought that since the spirit pulls from energy most often to take form that energy can be in multiple different spectrums unseen by conventional methods. And yes the hat is noticibly civil war style though you must pull some of what you are seeing from the want to see it more than the actual site. My suggestion for you, if you have the time, is to go back to the site and take many pictures digital and not. Bring a voice recorder. If you have it bring IR lights and a energy testing device and sit out there for a few hours. Ask questions with the recorder running. You may make a new friend that hasnt successfully communicated with anyone in a long time. If you have a laptop and proper sound equipment you can analyze the recording as you are recording it.

Also there is a recording with marching soldier i believe from the same area. ill link shortly as its in the paranormal forum.

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
DO I believe in Ghosts!!!! Yes Have i ever had a experience with a ghost OR spirit Yes!!! while bringing my wife home from a Emergency surgery! in Oregon driving to washington , I saw a Blue light Zoom right in front of my Vehicle and hover in front of me It freaked me out so i slowed down Good thing I just missed Being in a serious accident By 20 seconds!!!!! I need to resize your pic to see them better!!!!

Cool pics I see what you mean!!!! I see 4!!!!

wwwtimmcp

Bronze Member
Sep 22, 2007
wakeman, ohio
Detector(s) used
J.W.FISHERS pulse 8x
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I see the area you are talking about and yeah it kind of looks like it, but right about knee level it looks like a face almost like thomas jefferson.

OP
OP
cwdigger

cwdigger

Bronze Member
Sep 11, 2007
Greenville,NC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
alpha105 said:
I do now see what you are seeing, but dont discount what i noted as most shadow people are seen only after a picture is taken and analyzed in multiple says such as inversion. Its thought that since the spirit pulls from energy most often to take form that energy can be in multiple different spectrums unseen by conventional methods. And yes the hat is noticibly civil war style though you must pull some of what you are seeing from the want to see it more than the actual site. My suggestion for you, if you have the time, is to go back to the site and take many pictures digital and not. Bring a voice recorder. If you have it bring IR lights and a energy testing device and sit out there for a few hours. Ask questions with the recorder running. You may make a new friend that hasnt successfully communicated with anyone in a long time. If you have a laptop and proper sound equipment you can analyze the recording as you are recording it.

Also there is a recording with marching soldier i believe from the same area. ill link shortly as its in the paranormal forum.

I didnt know we had a paranormal forum :icon_scratch: Hmm can someone move this topic then please

alpha105

May 19, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cwdigger said:
I didnt know we had a paranormal forum :icon_scratch: Hmm can someone move this topic then please

Meh....u did find the museum with the picture =)

alpha105

May 19, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the first thing i ever say about shadow people and have seen many other items since.

Attachments

• shadowpeople.jpg
    shadowpeople.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 1,334

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread