Do you believe in Ghosts?

DanB

Oct 23, 2007
Sorry....no matter how hard I try and see what you have pointed out... all I see are branches, wood and shadows......I guess you have to believe in that stuff to see them...as far as spirits go...I'll take a double over the rocks straight up...I drink my spirits :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: Maybe I lack imagination but all I see is a stand of trees.....

good luck and HH

db

alpha105

May 19, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DanB said:
Sorry....no matter how hard I try and see what you have pointed out... all I see are branches, wood and shadows......I guess you have to believe in that stuff to see them...as far as spirits go...I'll take a double over the rocks straight up...I drink my spirits :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: Maybe I lack imagination but all I see is a stand of trees.....

good luck and HH

db

if ud like i can outline the hat.

2country

Apr 23, 2006
SE Virginia
They must be wearing some good camo cause I can't see them . I'll keep looking though . Maybe someone can outline them for folks like me .

Damon64

Bronze Member
Jul 10, 2008
Federal Way, WA
Detector(s) used
V3i, DFX, Beachhunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't see a thing...maybe you could share whatever it is you're smoking.

-just kidding man. 8)

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heck, even I can see this one guy.

ghost.jpg

tuatara

Jan 21, 2010
Detector(s) used
ML Explorer SE
Though it's not a paranormal forum, some of us detect in places full of history, and history it seems can take various forms.

I can't see a thing...maybe you could share whatever it is you're smoking. -just kidding man.

Once I would have said something along the same line. However, a year ago I confronted a ghost dressed in an old fashioned way in the broad daylight. At first I thought that I had an overdose of vitamin 'D' (detecting + heat). But after I made a research, I found out that he was an old owner of the lodge and a well known ghost. Many people saw him and described him in details.

MaineRelic

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2008
MAINE
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesorso's, Minelabs, Garrett's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do , I do, I do , I do Believe in ghosts ! MaineRelic .

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
somthing isn't Right ?
I Can't see a Black & White Picture. ?

Anyway Nice Bush Shots !

Although I Now see what you are Talking about
(he would be about 15" Tall & Rubber)
It is Perfectly Natural & Would only
show up from that angle. Sorry.

Anyway Congrats on the Finds !
Do you have Pics of your Finds ?

Jeff

gemee

Jul 31, 2004
California
Hey, you take any tree, and you can see whatever you want in the bark. I got some lint out of the dryer the other day, and a piece looked just like Elvis.

This thread is whacked.

romeo-1

Gold Member
Jul 29, 2005
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a trick of light and shadow...and a little bark of the tree. I could show you a "ghost" in almost any photo of similar composition.

Do I believe in ghosts? Nope, but only because I have never seen anything to convince me otherwise. Am I open minded? Yep!

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, but can't see any in the pictures.

Mr.Jody

Jul 6, 2008
florida and everywhere....
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5 Quicksilver
here is what I see...look in the little yellow outline I did in the pic, cant see the other dudes....

Attachments

• ghost.jpg
    ghost.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 1,036

MarkDz

Oct 1, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver UMax
Not sure if I believe in ghosts but I'm open-minded.
Sorry, all I see is a funky gnarled old tree... ???
Cool topic anyway. :)

Kiros32

Bronze Member
Feb 21, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to be an amateur ghost hunter, and this is an example of what we call matrixing (not my word). Matrixing can be described as seeing something paranormal in a pattern of a photo or in real life. It's your mind playing tricks on you. This can easily be done when taking photos in a mirror or in a wooded area with trees and branches.

I don't see anything paranormal in your photos, just natural patterns in the branches and bark of the trees. I do believe in ghosts and I am not discounting that you may have seen them in person, but they are extremely difficult to photograph. Cool experience though!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread