Do you believe in Ghosts?

rogues71

May 9, 2009
mesa az
Detector(s) used
whites mxt
yes i believe because i have had real experience with spirits, but as far as photo goes could be experiencing matrixing the mind will find shapes in anything holy shit theres a ghost face in my tuna salad, later

dogcaught

Mar 2, 2008
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer II sunray x-1 probe
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Vanquish 540
This one is a little easier for those of us who didn't excel at Where's Waldo.

ghostdog.jpg

Broken knee

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2009
in your back yard
Detector(s) used
excal 2
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man, there musta been something other than dope in the bag on that day :dontknow:
Cause there just shadows and a mere coincidence to see anything, Witch I don't. I'll send you some ink blots you tell me what you see :laughing7: If the site is not under protection it should give up some nice finds looks promising.
Broken Knee

Attachments

• rorschachinkblot2.gif.jpg
    rorschachinkblot2.gif.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 1,658

tapoutking

Jun 27, 2007
Simi Valley California
alpha105 said:
This is the first thing i ever say about shadow people and have seen many other items since.

Awsome pic but a fake in my book. The trees in the water do not match the trees they are supposed to be reflections of. I'm a HUGE zombie genre fan. Where is this "Zombie" rd? and whats the story behind it?

tapoutking

Jun 27, 2007
Simi Valley California
Oh, and as far as the pic of the soldiers in the trees, I guess I could pick out just about every single animal in the animal kingdom in the trees if I looked hard enough. I actually see a nuclear power plant and a coffee cup full of pencils........ And I believe in ghosts.

jdsarasin8194

Bronze Member
Dec 27, 2009
MA
Chug said:
DO I believe in Ghosts!!!! Yes Have i ever had a experience with a ghost OR spirit Yes!!! while bringing my wife home from a Emergency surgery! in Oregon driving to washington , I saw a Blue light Zoom right in front of my Vehicle and hover in front of me It freaked me out so i slowed down Good thing I just missed Being in a serious accident By 20 seconds!!!!! I need to resize your pic to see them better!!!!

Cool pics I see what you mean!!!! I see 4!!!!
WHERE>????

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pretty much Beating a Dead Horse on this.
I Do wonder if the Leg was Touched up
(Darkened)

ghost_4ddfd.jpg

ghost_4.jpg AS0OQRMCA1EF7MCCAOM7ZTZCAFDCFCCCAUSTBR1CAZA8VOHCA8LFAHKCA42N6BYCALLQ2FPCAM4T696CAR14ZOICAIC5TL...jpg

being a non believer
this one has always intrigued
me though.

shadowpeople.jpg
too many in a straight row to be a trick of the eye
but still, since i didn't snap the picture
still unbelievable

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do see it, but I'm not a ghost chaser or hunter, or whatever. ;D

It's easier to see if you step back from your monitor a little, or look at the smaller picture posted. I question if the person who labeled it above has it right because what they point to as being his stomach is more like a little black backpack. The dude is standing, and leaning a little to the left side. The two white spots are his shoulder and the cuff of his coat.

jdsarasin8194

Bronze Member
Dec 27, 2009
MA
AHH I think I see something!!!!
I highlighted the whole thing in yellow, what I think might be his suite and tie in red, and what looks like his face in blue. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• RANDOM.JPG
    RANDOM.JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 807

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jdsarasin8194 said:
I highlighted the whole thing in yellow, what I think might be his suite and tie in red, and what looks like his face in blue. :thumbsup:

That's what I see... but don't know how that can be a tie unless it's flung over his shoulder!

jdsarasin8194

Bronze Member
Dec 27, 2009
MA
Iron Patch said:
jdsarasin8194 said:

That's what I see... but don't know how that can be a tie unless it's flung over his shoulder!
I think i see the possiblility of what you said b4, as a backpack, and maby he is in a motion of walking the other way and then turned towards the cammera... :dontknow:

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jdsarasin8194 said:
Iron Patch said:
jdsarasin8194 said:

I think i see the possiblility of what you said b4, as a backpack, and maby he is in a motion of walking the other way and then turned towards the cammera... :dontknow:

I wonder if ghosts will say cheese if you ask them. :dontknow:

jdsarasin8194

Bronze Member
Dec 27, 2009
MA
Iron Patch said:
jdsarasin8194 said:
Iron Patch said:
jdsarasin8194 said:

I wonder if ghosts will say cheese if you ask them. :dontknow:
mabby :tongue3:

jdsarasin8194

Bronze Member
Dec 27, 2009
MA
I SEE ANOTHER GUY!!!
Looks like he's trying to sneak up on the standing guy...

Attachments

• random2.jpg
    random2.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 689

catbird

Oct 18, 2008
raleigh
Detector(s) used
whites XLT
MAYBE SOME DONT BELIEVE, SOME JUST CANT SEE WHAT OTHERS CAN SEE, BUT ALL CAN SEE THE DOG'S HEAD POPPING OUT AT THE V OF THE BRANCHES AT THE FEET OF THE SPIRIT STANDING AT ATTENTION. YOU CAN PLAINLY SEE THE FACE OF THE DOG WITH TWO EYES, NOSE , TWO EARS, AND MOUTH. HIS DOG IS PLAINLY LOOKING IN THE SAME DIRECTION AS HIS MASTER. LOOK RIGHT BESIDE THE SPIRITS LEGS AT THE V OF THE BRANCHES. CATBIRD...

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I do not smoke drugs, but in the end ........... :o

Attachments

• ghost_4ddfd.jpg
    ghost_4ddfd.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 608

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread