Do you ever buy all the MWR and end up wondering what the rest of the box was like

kfs

Jul 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My halve orders fell through yesterday at both banks so this morning I drove by a brank that seems to have a few MWR all the time. We they had 18 MWR which I picked up.

I noticed a Benfranklin on the end of one of them and new, this cannot be two bad. I will nab at least one 90%er. Well I ended up with 3 90% and 1 40%er and I am wondering what the 32 rolls in the box might of contained.
DSC06599.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I once bought the last 4 MWRs a bank had on hand, which they stated they had been in possession of for quite awhile and were very happy to finally be rid of. All 4 rolls had silver and 2 even had silver showing - one of which was a double ender. Those rolls produced something like 14-15 keepers, all 40%. You'd have to think that it was a very good possibility that these rolls came from a dream box. What I still can't figure out is how in the world other(s) could have bought rolls out of this box (which you would think had to at least produced some silver), and not came back for the remaining rolls.

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
I once bought the last 4 MWRs a bank had on hand, which they stated they had been in possession of for quite awhile and were very happy to finally be rid of. All 4 rolls had silver and 2 even had silver showing - one of which was a double ender. Those rolls produced something like 14-15 keepers, all 40%. You'd have to think that it was a very good possibility that these rolls came from a dream box. What I still can't figure out is how in the world other(s) could have bought rolls out of this box (which you would think had to at least produced some silver), and not came back for the remaining rolls.

Maybe someone was on vacation and went to some banks, or did a road trip. He could not have enough money to buy the remaining 4 rolls.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread