What's new

Do you hunt barefoot or beach shoes?

FLauthor

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2004
Messages
775
Reaction score
212
Golden Thread
0
Location
Minneola, FL
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 800; Fisher F5; White Beachmaster VLF
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Coin finder asked if we wore glasses while TH'ing. So let me ask "Do you hunt barefoot or do you wear a water shoe?". Personally I wear SCUBA boots because after finding broken glass, sharp pieces of metal and big fish hooks in my scoop, I don't leave home without a pair. ;D I have a nice scar on my right foot I got as a child when I stepped on a broken beer bottle in the water while swimming. :o :'(
 
Upvote 0
I really was looking for a soft shoe/sock since right now I am using my Vibram shoes that I run in(they are the barefoot shoes). The problem with them is the sand that keeps getting in them. So I am not sure what to buy.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom