What's new

Do you know what this is?

up north

Full Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2009
Messages
127
Reaction score
28
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Frozen Tundra
Detector(s) used
Whites's PRIZM V
Heathkit GP-45 Metal Locator
Garrett Ace 150
Pacific Northwest Insturments BH2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sidewalk tear up in an older part of town today. 1919S wheat, a junk ring, and this thing.
I appreciate your expertise.
 

Attachments

  • WHAZZIT.webp
    WHAZZIT.webp
    73.3 KB · Views: 367
deepsecrets said:
Face plate from a vintage parking meter I would think...?

Could be right .. I see where a dime dropped out of it. :tongue3:
 
Upvote 0
creskol said:
deepsecrets said:
Face plate from a vintage parking meter I would think...?

Could be right .. I see where a dime dropped out of it. :tongue3:

:laughing7: Good one Creskol! I think it's a face plate for a pad lock. Interesting find, Breezie
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom