What's new

Do You Look Like Someone

  • Thread starter Thread starter stefen
  • Start date Start date
S

stefen

Guest
Was sitting in a restaurant for breakfast a while back and a couple our age were trying to make thier toddler grandchild behave. She was leaning over the back of the booth seat and touching my hair...

Cristina began talking to her Gramma and stated that her grandchild looked just like her (Cristina's)mother...

Ole gramps, being extremely quick on his feet, replied...'She wear diapers too' :laughing7:





I tied for spitting coffee 2 full booths away...
 
ya lake tha fat bald scary SOB that shows up in my mirror......big fugly sucker :laughing9:
 
That guy in my bathroom mirror that I scream at every morning. Or an older Brad Pitt/Johnny Depp. Yep, that's what I keep telling myself. I'm just a damn good looking guy. 8)
 
Cough, chug, spit...pitueee...

CurbdiggerCarl57 ...hard to be humble :laughing7:
 
I must be the mythical "Everyman". No matter where I go someone thinks I'm someone else. I have carried on some of the darndest conversations with some people that I haven't a clue who they are. I was in line at a discount drug store one day and was wearing a coat and tie as I was on my lunch break from work. I had a bottle of aspirin I wanted to purchase. The lady at the check out started asking me about a pain she had in her side and went on and on. Puzzled, I told her I didn't have a clue. She said ,"Well what kind of a doctor are you?" I asked her why she thought I was a doctor and she replied, " Well, your're wearing a suit and you have a bottle of aspirin!" I left scratching my head at that one. Strange things like that are always happening to me. M :dontknow: nty
 
It all depends on what I am wearing. When I put on this one red suit I am told that I look just like Santa.......Matt
 
Monty said:
I must be the mythical "Everyman". No matter where I go someone thinks I'm someone else. I have carried on some of the darndest conversations with some people that I haven't a clue who they are. I was in line at a discount drug store one day and was wearing a coat and tie as I was on my lunch break from work. I had a bottle of aspirin I wanted to purchase. The lady at the check out started asking me about a pain she had in her side and went on and on. Puzzled, I told her I didn't have a clue. She said ,"Well what kind of a doctor are you?" I asked her why she thought I was a doctor and she replied, " Well, your're wearing a suit and you have a bottle of aspirin!" I left scratching my head at that one. Strange things like that are always happening to me. M :dontknow: nty

While attending a High School Football Booster party years ago, a friend (and 1st time guest) was talking with a group of Tennis Club Snobs about the benefits of exercise and he stated that he recommended his patients exercise regularily...

The ladies, assuming that he was a OB/GYN, began to dump their vaginal and related symptions and looking for free advice...

He stated that this was his leisure time and for them to call him at his office and make an appointment...

Oh, they all asked, what is your name Doctor...?

Dr. Goldfinger :laughing7:

That gaggle of geese dispursed like someone had dropped a terd into the punch bowl...red fased and flustered...a real hoot.

Its been years and we still laugh about it.
 
stefen said:
Cough, chug, spit...pitueee...

CurbdiggerCarl57 ...hard to be humble :laughing7:

Hey, I only go by what I pay people to tell me.
Carl
 
When I was in high school in the '80's I was always told I looked like Michael J. Fox. In the '90's I was told I looked like Garth Brooks. Most recently I was told that I look like either Danny Divito or Peter Griffin. I just turned 40 but I have been going down hill for quite a while now I guess. :BangHead:
 
I wear a goatee just because of this very reason, I do look like someone else. Without the patch of hair on my face, I get bombarded with "Hey, you are the spitting image of Jim Carrey"

There are times when I wish that he never got into acting, it drives me nuts and no one takes me seriously, above all else, there are some people who have the nerve to ask me to do an impersonation of him. :help:
 
Monty, I have the same problem. Everywhere I go, there is always someone that either asks me "Do I know you?" or says "I know you from somewhere, have you ever been to..." fill in the blank.

I just always say that I have that kind of face.
 
Yeah, Elvis. The resemblance is almost eerie.
 

Attachments

  • tcb.webp
    tcb.webp
    27.2 KB · Views: 279
great pic of you an the misses Bro
 
RGINN I think you look like Hank Williams Jr. Now come on Boceephus, fess up! And Savant, you look like a girl in your avatar! :headbang: M :icon_scratch: nty
 
Monty said:
RGINN I think you look like Hank Williams Jr. Now come on Boceephus, fess up! And Savant, you look like a girl in your avatar! :headbang: M :icon_scratch: nty

Those are my pride and joy, I got skipped in the looks department so they could have 'em. ;D
 
Well, maybe Johnny Paycheck. Bigger hat, two feet shorter.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom