What's new

Do You Look Like Someone

  • Thread starter Thread starter stefen
  • Start date Start date
Monty:

If that was a Walmart pharmacy you were in you are MR. EVERYMAN.

BTW that lady probably thought you were Dr. Welby.

lastleg
 
Another night when I was working in uniform. I met a fellow officer at the bus station for coffee. We were sitting there and a really old lady waitress brought our coffee and really gave us the eye. At the time I was 5'9" and weighed about 170 lbs. My friend was 6"4 and weighed about 280. When the lady came back and refilled our coffee cups she looked us over real good again and asked, "Are you two guys twins?" We laughed and jokingly said, "Why no we're not even related, why do you think we are twins?" She said,"Well, you're dressed just alike!" We nearly rolled in the floor! She was serious too! M :dontknow: nty
 
I was mistaken for Alan Jackson one day. Funny thing is I have been told I look like him, then one day he was going to film a video at a nearby town and was having locals show up to be cast in the video. I went to the location just a few miles away wearing a worn pair of boots, jeans, a baseball shirt, and cowboy hat. Alan hadn't shown up yet. Next thing you know people are pointing at me and talking. We were laughing, knowing what was going on. Then a guy comes up and shakes my hand and says how nice it is to meet me. His wife/girlfriend kept looking and smiling. We still laugh about that. My hair is much shorter now, and I shave....doesn't happen anymore.
 
Hey all,
Is this the guy you see in your mirror ??? After I drink A LOT I sometimes see him in my mirror early the next day. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D


UGLY_MAN.gif​

PLL
 
I have been told I look like Robert Englund.

As himself, not Freddy. :dontknow:
 
Yea Brad Pitt or a young Harrison Ford. Some gals have said this then added the lines

"On a dark foggy night looking though the wrong end of a pair of binoculars" wonder what they meant.
 
pegleglooker said:
Hey all,
Is this the guy you see in your mirror ??? After I drink A LOT I sometimes see him in my mirror early the next day. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

PLL

Well, it's a little similar but the guy I see in the mirror looks more like this:

after2.webp
 
Was told it was a toss up between Clint Eastwood in the "Unforgiven" and Paul Sr. on OCC....maybe one day I'll post a picture :)
 
UPDATE:

Tonight I was watching "Rescue Me" with my girlfriend and apparently now I remind her of Lou, both in looks and personality :dontknow: :violent1:

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom