Back-of-the-boat
Gold Member
- Joined
- Apr 18, 2013
- Messages
- 7,064
- Reaction score
- 8,980
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- California
- Detector(s) used
- AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I'm honored to be amongst so many talented people! I make all kinds of things. Art to some! I have made knives from scratch, customized factory knives, repaired many old collectibles. I make large projects too. My avatar was built from scratch by me. Have a few more of those type projects waiting in the grass. And while helping my buddy build his house I managed to build a sawmill in which all his trim work was milled and put thru a kiln that I also built after the sawmill. I stay busy...if I don't, I die.
Here's a few of my knives:
Very nice I love the backbone on the wooden handle knife.
I'm making 3 tables out of 3 different woods and am anxious to see how they come out. Even the pine I cut looks really nicely grained, but the oak and bay will be fancy. Book matching the pieces too. Have you got pix of your mill?
Lucky to be able to make money from creativity.

















