What's new

Do you pay a fee for your "boxes"?

Joanner

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2007
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Do you pay a fee for your "boxes"?

Since the wonderful bank I used to get my boxes from was sold, I need to find another source. Trying to find out what anyone here pays in the way of bank charges to get your boxes. (Though charges are probably secondary to actually finding a place to order them for me.)
 
Upvote 0
Re: Do you pay a fee for your "boxes"?

Well, I already pay fees in the form of gasoline for the skunky boxes I receive. Even tho I'm not in this for the money, I would probably quit altogether if I had to pay any kind of ordering fee. FFD
 
Re: Do you pay a fee for your "boxes"?

No fees for me, either. There are too many banks in my area. If one charged, I would just go to another bank.
 
Re: Do you pay a fee for your "boxes"?

That is why it is referred to as the "F" word around here
 
Re: Do you pay a fee for your "boxes"?

my boxes are free
 
Re: Do you pay a fee for your "boxes"?

I get 30 - 50 boxes a week with no fees.

Find another bank if possible.

Good Luck,
Jason
 
Re: Do you pay a fee for your "boxes"?

silvercop said:
my boxes are free

Is that some sort of 5 digit discount?

I still have to pay $500 each for my boxes.
 
Re: Do you pay a fee for your "boxes"?

I get 30 - 50 boxes a week

good gawd man! I think we now know 2 things

1. why you have a coin sorter
2. why you have back problems
 
Re: Do you pay a fee for your "boxes"?

Piercesdad said:
I get 30 - 50 boxes a week

good gawd man! I think we now know 2 things

1. why you have a coin sorter
2. why you have back problems

LOL!!! late last year I was doing around 55 boxes a week. But you have to remember dime boxes take about 9 minutes to edge search(5 boxes a week). halve boxes take about 10 minutes to search (16 boxes a week). nickels take a littel white date searching but my wife does them mostly(6 boxes a week). 24 boxes of pennies, my kids help with these.

It doesnt really take that long. I hate being bored and ever since the injury all I have is time on my hands...

And I will say this I have a huge collection all bought at face value. Or sometimes trading coins gotten at face value for more valuable coins, such as my 1909S VDB that I traded about $100 face value coins for. :thumbsup:

Have a great day,
Jason
 
Re: Do you pay a fee for your "boxes"?

Not a chance. If I was being charged I would not be doing boxes.

Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom