What's new

Do You Recognize this Magazine?

Dan Hughes

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2008
Messages
472
Reaction score
71
Golden Thread
0
Location
Champaign, IL
Detector(s) used
Several
I got an email from a person looking for a specific magazine:

"I am looking for a magazine from 1980-1985 with an article where a man had written in from AZ by the name of Bill Shaffer, who had discovered a star shaped medallion and was wondering if they knew what it was."

If any of you magazine collectors recognize this, please let me know what magazine and issue so we can help this fellow.

Thank you!
 
I know newspapers where microfilmed years ago not sure if the libraries cared enough about magazines. Not much help unless you know which one like Times, National Geographic, etc.
 
I'm sure it was one of the treasure magazines; not a general-public magazine.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom