cntrydncr1
Gold Member
- Joined
- Feb 23, 2007
- Messages
- 7,808
- Reaction score
- 779
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Bradenton, Fl
- Detector(s) used
- ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
- #1
Thread Owner
Today I dug 12 wheaties at a baseball field!!! And you know what they say, "where there are wheaties, you will find silver!" So after finding 4 or 5 I was convinced I would find silver and I did!!! A 1939 Merc that has been chewed by a lawn mower! lol
Well anyway, after digging this stuff and a total of 71 coins I was thinking that possibly this field does not get hunted. What are your thoughts? I probably only hit about 1 tenth of the field.
Well anyway, after digging this stuff and a total of 71 coins I was thinking that possibly this field does not get hunted. What are your thoughts? I probably only hit about 1 tenth of the field.


so if it shows up as a coin it will be dug. Just my two cents!!!






