What's new

Do You wear eyeglasses

coin finder

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2007
Messages
343
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Beach Hunter ID 300
Hi all water hunter , Question how Manny of you wear eyeglasses ? when hunting in the water, to find all the lost goodies . Thanks
 
Upvote 0
No, so I don't get lost :laughing7:
 
If I don't I might end up in Mexico !!
 
:icon_thumleft: Chug wears glasses :icon_thumright:
 
I ALWAYS wear sunglasses... For those of you who choose not to, you will most definitely be needing cataract surgery sometime...
I also think the polarized lenses help in seeing the bottom...
 
I do, and totally agree with Silver Surfer.

SJA :-)
 
I wear very dark mirrored sunglasses. They will protect me from the occaisional uppercut to the jaw...if you know what I mean
 
I had to put on my specs just to read your post! :laughing7:
 
I've been water hunting since 1979 and always wear my prescription glasses with photo-gray lenses and have NEVER lost them. Been knocked down a couple of times by those rogue waves at Daytona and the glasses got wet but stayed put. :icon_thumleft:
 
Polorized Costas, can't live with out them... :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom