What's new

Dodging storms this weekend.

Nwohseeker

Full Member
Joined
May 13, 2015
Messages
169
Reaction score
328
Golden Thread
0
Location
Nw ohio
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Got out a for a while fri night and yesterday. Had some luck in between storms but the corn will probably be too tall to walk after this week so my spring window is closing quickly. Found a couple blades a little bifurcate point and 3 inches of heart breaker. image.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice little point looks perfect. I think everybody is planting corn this year due to the cotton price being so low last year.
 
Very nice points! Its been pouring rain here so I wasn't able to detect all weekend. Ive never found a point for myself on the ground, hoping this spot I was told I can hunt this summer will produce some. Not sure about the farmers and corn, I was reading that a lot of them got completely screwed by the lies of corn futures that just are not materializing because ethanol didn't expand like it was expected to. I found this to be hilarious. best of craigslist: Disk Ripper for sale
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom