S searcherman Jr. Member Joined Feb 12, 2010 Messages 73 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Garrett Gti 2500, Fisher F75 LTD Black Mar 25, 2010 #1 This is another coin but I cannot read Does anybody have any idea's.About the size of half dollar. Thanks Attachments DSC00288.webp 21.2 KB · Views: 207 DSC00289.webp 23.2 KB · Views: 202
This is another coin but I cannot read Does anybody have any idea's.About the size of half dollar. Thanks
Scott (Mich) Sr. Member Joined Mar 23, 2007 Messages 496 Reaction score 90 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Detector(s) used Whites V3i Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 25, 2010 #2 George I, Greece. I do not have a link handy but if you do a search for 1800's Greek coins you will find it. Upvote 0
George I, Greece. I do not have a link handy but if you do a search for 1800's Greek coins you will find it.
IronSpike Silver Member Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 3,142 Reaction score 61 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used Whites XLT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 25, 2010 #3 Scott (Mich) said: George I, Greece. I do not have a link handy but if you do a search for 1800's Greek coins you will find it. Click to expand... Yep, Greek 10 lepta. Here's one like it on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/GREECE-10-LEPTA-1869-BB-VERY-FINE-GREEK-COIN-/260563180008 Attachments 318710804_tp.webp 29.5 KB · Views: 235 As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Upvote 0
Scott (Mich) said: George I, Greece. I do not have a link handy but if you do a search for 1800's Greek coins you will find it. Click to expand... Yep, Greek 10 lepta. Here's one like it on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/GREECE-10-LEPTA-1869-BB-VERY-FINE-GREEK-COIN-/260563180008
S searcherman Jr. Member Joined Feb 12, 2010 Messages 73 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Garrett Gti 2500, Fisher F75 LTD Black Mar 25, 2010 Thread Owner #4 Thanks for your help! That was fast I will post some others. Upvote 0