P primitivekid2013 Tenderfoot Joined Jul 21, 2013 Messages 7 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Jul 21, 2013 Thread Owner #1 What are some good spots? Ive been getting skunked. I know pa sucks for gold, but i still try and get my hopes up!
What are some good spots? Ive been getting skunked. I know pa sucks for gold, but i still try and get my hopes up!
C CHUCK IN PA Jr. Member Joined May 4, 2005 Messages 22 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Location Bucks County Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter/pioneer 202 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 29, 2013 #2 There is a creek south of Harrisburg that holds an event every spring. I for get the name of it though.
There is a creek south of Harrisburg that holds an event every spring. I for get the name of it though.
D doverturtle Sr. Member Joined Apr 23, 2010 Messages 439 Reaction score 269 Golden Thread 0 Location York County, PA Detector(s) used Tesoro Tejon; Garrett AT Pro; Garrett Infinium; XP Deus; Minelab Excalibur 1000 Oct 1, 2013 #3 You are probably referring to the event in Spring Valley Park near Glen Rock.