creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,352 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Mar 2, 2019 #1 Went for a hunt in the woods today, and found this CS egg buckle. Probably a fake, but I am curious about its age and origins. Any thoughts? Attachments CSfront 3 2 19.webp 107.9 KB · Views: 98 CSback 3 2 19.webp 92.5 KB · Views: 88
Went for a hunt in the woods today, and found this CS egg buckle. Probably a fake, but I am curious about its age and origins. Any thoughts?
DiggerKid2003 Sr. Member Joined Jul 5, 2014 Messages 474 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location Spotsylvania VA Detector(s) used Garret At Pro, Garret Pro Pointer, Wireless Z-Lynk headphones. Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 2, 2019 #2 Yeah looks like a re enactment to me but I'm not so sure. Would've given me a heart attack though. I bet you almost did lol. Upvote 0
Yeah looks like a re enactment to me but I'm not so sure. Would've given me a heart attack though. I bet you almost did lol.
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,352 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Mar 2, 2019 Thread Owner #3 DiggerKid2003 said: Yeah looks like a re enactment to me but I'm not so sure. Would've given me a heart attack though. I bet you almost did lol. Click to expand... I did for a fact .. It was face up .. Then I turned it over, and my excitement faded. Upvote 0
DiggerKid2003 said: Yeah looks like a re enactment to me but I'm not so sure. Would've given me a heart attack though. I bet you almost did lol. Click to expand... I did for a fact .. It was face up .. Then I turned it over, and my excitement faded.
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 2, 2019 #4 Thats a cool find I hope it authentic my Friend Tommy Upvote 0
ToddsPoint Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Mar 2, 2018 Messages 9,215 Reaction score 33,230 Golden Thread 0 Location Todds Point, IL Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 3, 2019 #5 That would be a plate for an ammo box. I've never seen loops that look like that. Gary Upvote 0
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,352 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Mar 3, 2019 Thread Owner #6 ToddsPoint said: That would be a plate for an ammo box. I've never seen loops that look like that. Gary Click to expand... Yeah .. me either..when I saw them,that's when my excitement faded. Upvote 0
ToddsPoint said: That would be a plate for an ammo box. I've never seen loops that look like that. Gary Click to expand... Yeah .. me either..when I saw them,that's when my excitement faded.
HuntinDog Bronze Member Joined May 26, 2010 Messages 2,357 Reaction score 3,538 Golden Thread 0 Location No. Cal. Detector(s) used XP DEUS / MXT PRO / Garrett ProPointer Mar 3, 2019 #7 That's a cool find!! Upvote 0
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,352 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Mar 3, 2019 Thread Owner #8 Thanks everybody! I will go ahead and mark this solved. Upvote 0