M moonlooter Greenie Joined Apr 23, 2018 Messages 13 Reaction score 19 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 12, 2018 #1 I’m pretty sure these are plow parts but I found them about 10” down!
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 12, 2018 #2 Probably 5 to 100 years old. I dig them all the time. Ick. Upvote 0
M moonlooter Greenie Joined Apr 23, 2018 Messages 13 Reaction score 19 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 12, 2018 Thread Owner #3 Thnx for your reply Smokeythecat.. I got some permissions lined up of an old church and house foundation ! Hope I get lucky [emoji256] Upvote 0
Thnx for your reply Smokeythecat.. I got some permissions lined up of an old church and house foundation ! Hope I get lucky [emoji256]