B bkrydn01 Tenderfoot Joined Dec 27, 2016 Messages 5 Reaction score 14 Golden Thread 0 Location elkton va Detector(s) used Garrett at pro, Minelab etrac Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 5, 2020 #1 Seems like a daniel boon pendant or something.the back was silver plated. Attachments 20201105_174951.webp 26.4 KB · Views: 85 20201105_174602.webp 24.7 KB · Views: 58
Plug N Play Bronze Member Joined Aug 23, 2014 Messages 1,319 Reaction score 3,573 Golden Thread 0 Location California Detector(s) used De Havilland Canada DHC-7-102 Dash 7 - Fugro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 5, 2020 #2 https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Da...632096?hash=item3dabff2ca0:g:L2cAAOSww5lfcArA As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Upvote 0
gunsil Silver Member Joined Dec 27, 2012 Messages 3,881 Reaction score 6,210 Golden Thread 0 Location lower hudson valley, N.Y. Detector(s) used safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 6, 2020 #3 I'm and old guy, but when I was young every kid knew this song and many of us had coonskin caps although I think some were dyed to look like coonskin. Last edited: Nov 6, 2020 Upvote 0
I'm and old guy, but when I was young every kid knew this song and many of us had coonskin caps although I think some were dyed to look like coonskin.
1637 Bronze Member Joined May 26, 2011 Messages 1,894 Reaction score 2,692 Golden Thread 0 Location tujunga ca Detector(s) used xlt mxt gmz and now a gmt whites Nov 6, 2020 #4 funny,at the dog part the other day a little boy,maybe 8-10.had on a coonskin hat and a davey crockett tshirt. i thought it was cool.but he didnt know why the dogs kept following him around,and this is near los angeles. brad Upvote 0
funny,at the dog part the other day a little boy,maybe 8-10.had on a coonskin hat and a davey crockett tshirt. i thought it was cool.but he didnt know why the dogs kept following him around,and this is near los angeles. brad