What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Does anybody know what this is?

Casey13

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Messages
384
Reaction score
955
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi everyone!!
I found this little lead peice last week and have no idea what it was used for. It has an I going through a C and co on both sides.
Thanks for looking!
 

Attachments

  • 20220430_193714.webp
    20220430_193714.webp
    441.5 KB · Views: 105
  • 20220430_193701.webp
    20220430_193701.webp
    425 KB · Views: 59
I think he accidentally posted this twice at 7:25 yesterday. Both are from exact same time, prob doesn't know he duplicated....
Yes I did. The first one showed it didn't have the 2 pictures so I guess it made a second post when i inserted the pictures again.
 
Upvote 2
I figured so much.....some folks post second posts if they don't like the responses from a first post, I didn't think you had done that....it's all good
 
Upvote 2
I figured so much.....some folks post second posts if they don't like the responses from a first post, I didn't think you had done that....it's all good
Yeah lol. I panicked when it didn't show my pictures and I hurried and re-download them again. Should have deleted one of the post, stupid me lol
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom