What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Does anybody know what this is?

Casey13

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Messages
384
Reaction score
955
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi everyone!!
I found this little lead peice last week and have no idea what it was used for. It has an I going through a C and co on both sides.
Thanks for looking!
 

Attachments

  • 20220430_193714.webp
    20220430_193714.webp
    441.5 KB · Views: 173
  • 20220430_193701.webp
    20220430_193701.webp
    425 KB · Views: 116
Good ID Creskol.

Might the lettering be for the Carter Ink Company (CICo)? Among their stationery product range, I know they also had at least one glue, originally sold as "Carter's Mucilage".
 
Upvote 2
Here is another. Not all had the spreader on them. This one is still stuck in the metal tube top.View attachment 2024674
Thank you so much for identifying this!! I wasn't sure because in the past I had found only the round piece of the Lepages brand one on your first picture.
 
Upvote 2
Good ID Creskol.

Might the lettering be for the Carter Ink Company (CICo)? Among their stationery product range, I know they also had at least one glue, originally sold as "Carter's Mucilage".
Thanks Red-Coat!! Do you think that was the company that made this?
 
Upvote 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom