Does anyone else Whites machines?

Yup, Have an MXT and an M6.

Yes, I have an MX Sport and a Coinmaster. Just wondering how far down you have to dial the sensitivity on it to use in the salt water without a lot of noise?

I use a Whites V3i and DFX...very nice machines! :occasion14:

Yes, I have an MX Sport and a Coinmaster. Just wondering how far down you have to dial the sensitivity on it to use in the salt water without a lot of noise?

I start off around 5 and adjust the sensitivity depending on the mineralization. Most times I can keep it around 4-5. I use the tracking to keep the chatter down.

I bought a Spectrum XLT in 99 used it as my primary machine for about a year then started using Minelab’s and never looked back. I still have that XLT though. Good luck!

I STILL KILL WITH MY OLD XLT

I have a limited edition IDX... with 950 coil... it looks like it has been through Bosnia ... the long way... heh

I cannot seem to part with it... its an "old faithful"... and a "loner"...

my girl still uses it from time to time.

Yep, got an M6 and for the money it's hard to beat. I've found 4 of my gold rings with it. The trigger forward is for me the the best mode. I also use the 8X10 coil. It's probably one of the easiest machines on the market to use. Side note: Great finds. Congrats.:thumb_up:

Thanks, I remember the that to see how it MX Sport does the next time I get down to the beach and see if I can come away with some nice little finds, Thanks!:icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back