What's new

Does anyone get bags from TD bank

They refuse to sell them around here, so I use them as a dump bank.
 
Yeah they also refused to sell me the bags although they are usually good with supplying boxes
 
I use them to dump, they have been good to me. I have picked up a couple of boxes of halfs there, just to see what they would produce. Got nothing.
I have picked up dimes, nickles, and pennies there. 50% of the dime boxes produced silver. I have gotten a few war nickels, and a buffalo. The pennies usually produce pretty well. I generally get 10-15 wheats (last box gave up a 1913) and 4-6 nice "s" mints from the 60's.
 
I used to get bags from them. Still can at one branch but it's a long drive. I never dump there as their machines are notorious for being inaccurate.
HH
Rich
 
Thanx for the info, the only other machines in my area that take halves are from the credit union i belong to and since they take more then td before filling up i use them as a dump bank. Also since i wasnt really allowed to be a member i want to keep low profile.
 
The always have a stock of boxes there for me but nope never got a bag
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom