Does anyone have a Airline hookah, how do you like it??

makahaman

Sep 22, 2006
Northshore, Hawaiian Islands
Upvote 0

aquacop911

Greenie
Jan 27, 2007
Dcatur, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 1000
i have had mine for a few weeks and absolutely love it. another goodie is Mr. sink will answer his phone to help, if needed, 7daysaweek............i like that alot. i highly recommend his product. Rick Williams, Alabama

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
If your Brownies was a one cylinder-the blue one, that is why. Those are for one person, not working hard and not deep. The little blue, rounded top cyl is not for a hard working diver. I have a Brownies 2 cyl.(Gast PCB-10 type) and it always has enough air even with 3 divers working hard, even at deep depths. I havent had any problems with mine, and it uses about a 1/2 gallon of gas for 3 hours with 2-3 divers working. A lot cheaper and easier than switching out SCUBA tanks and getting them refilled-let alone the back pain from all that.

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Thats PBA-10

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread