🙋 WANTED Does anyone have a broken/not working Excalibur control box and battery pod?

IDXMonster

Mar 16, 2014
New Glarus,WI
Detector(s) used
Current….Deus2, ExplorerSEPro, Explorer2, IDXPro-M
Past….Deus1, CTX3030, Equinox800, eTrac, Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish I had ANY of this stuff cuz I want to see what you’re going to do with them…:laughing7:

OP
OP
sgoss66

sgoss66

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jan 11, 2011
Norman, OK
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab Equinox 600, Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
IDX --

LOL! That's funny!

The Excal battery and control box pod, are to use as a "template" for drilling holes for mounting the Excal on a carbon-fiber shaft (and for a final "fit test" prior to sending the shafts out to customers). Most of the Excal shafts I sell are for hip-mount and chest-mount customers -- so no mounting holes needed. But, for those who want to mount the control pod and battery on the shaft, having these items will make life simpler.

The AT housing is to ascertain size, and position, of the control-box mounting holes, as there is an upper "S-shaft" being prototyped for the AT-series (and also which can be retrofitted to some other units, as well). And, like the Excal components, having the control-box housing will allow a final "fit test" for these S-shafts.

The Equinox coil is for playing around with the idea of a coil ear repair kit, that I may decide to move forward on...

Always tinkering, Kevin! ;)

Steve

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread