Does anyone have any rock carving pictures in the ozarks they would like to share?

Fixitdave

May 11, 2012
I dont have any pictures but know at holiday missouri there is conservation area and there are carvings remember seeing a fish and seemed like maybe a person hope this helps

OP
OP
K

Kenjmor2006

Jan 14, 2011
Thank you Fixitdave I am a homesick missourian in the philippines and like to look at pictures of rock carvings and indian painted pictures and dream about trying to find out what they mean.

pearl54

Apr 20, 2012
mo.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mutton dorthy.jpg flag symbol.jpg muttoncrk1.jpg Heres some. Hope did this right. Anyway they are mentioned in a petroglyphs book by diaz . These are in sw mo.

OP
OP
K

Kenjmor2006

Jan 14, 2011
WOW! Thank you so much pearl54 it kinda looks like indian petroglyps and are interesting,I am not sure about the center one,the one on the right could be spanish.

jake31378

Jan 8, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a carving of the face of a Native American on a boulder on the shores of Truman Lake. My step-father showed it to me last summer while we were fishing. We got to it by boat but I believe it is also accessable by land. This spring when I go down there I will get a picture and the coordinates and post it here. It was in the Warsaw area not far from Truman Dam.

Chunga

Tenderfoot
Jun 9, 2013
Phelps county Missouri
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Circle in a circle

image.jpg
This picture was taken today. The circles are complete and I may be one of 3 people who knows image.jpg of these carving image.jpg .they were discovered a couple weeks ago near Rolla mo. Anyone know the meanings please post

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread