does anyone know of any "Stroles" in their area? looking for family!

wabash river rat

Feb 16, 2007
does anyone know of any "Strole's" in their area? looking for family!

howdy,

i was just sittin' here at the firehouse and thinkin' about my ancestors.they came from virginia and there are still some there that i've never met.would like to get to know them. somewhere around the shenendoah valley. if anyone recognizes the name Strole or Kaiser would you please drop me a line. thank you very much for your time!!

Godspeed,

wrr

Monk

Sep 10, 2004
Where ever my coffee cup lands
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280X
Re: does anyone know of any "Strole's" in their area? looking for family!

Rat! Why not punch in on your Browser---- Zaba ------ The people finding site. Then what ever name your looking for. If there's any so named people in the USA you'll find them.

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Re: does anyone know of any "Strole's" in their area? looking for family!

wabash river rat said:
howdy,

i was just sittin' here at the firehouse and thinkin' about my ancestors.they came from virginia and there are still some there that i've never met.would like to get to know them. somewhere around the shenendoah valley. if anyone recognizes the name Strole or Kaiser would you please drop me a line. thank you very much for your time!!

Godspeed,

wrr

Hey WRR,

Wow, I haven't heard that surname in years. I was stationed with a Dennis Strole back in 75-77 at NAS Miramar, San Diego. I was an E2-E4, and he was my Commanding Officer!!!! I have a pic with him and I (when I made E4) and the XO....

Are you researching your roots? Need help, be happy to assist!
Annmarie

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread