planejet42
Full Member
Does any body know what these are, the item that says B.U.E. Trainer just has a clip on the back that says Morzsany, Budapest on it, and the item that says F,E,C,M,U has just a blank back. Thanks!
bigcypresshunter said:FECMU means Faith Endurance Courage Modesty and Unselfishness. http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...y+and+Unselfishness.&cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
bigcypresshunter said:ROYAL NEIGHBORS OF AMERICA
I dont see yours but there is one similar.
http://www.phoenixmasonry.org/masonicmuseum/fraternalism/images/woodmen_2.jpg
planejet42 said:bigcypresshunter said:ROYAL NEIGHBORS OF AMERICA
I dont see yours but there is one similar.
http://www.phoenixmasonry.org/masonicmuseum/fraternalism/images/woodmen_2.jpg
Thanks for your help, do you know a certain time period?
bigcypresshunter said:planejet42 said:bigcypresshunter said:ROYAL NEIGHBORS OF AMERICA
I dont see yours but there is one similar.
http://www.phoenixmasonry.org/masonicmuseum/fraternalism/images/woodmen_2.jpg
Thanks for your help, do you know a certain time period?
Not yet. Even if there is no writing, we need pics of the backs to determine what they are. (pin, badge, fob, etc) Something like solder marks or pin or clip type may mean nothing to you but are important to making an exact ID and date. Your welcome.

bigcypresshunter said:It looks like silver.![]()

LOL.tink said:OKAY THIS IS REALLY WEIRD. I have been searching for his piece since about 10 p.m , it is now 1:42a.m. and this is the first time any responses are showing up on my screen![]()
![]()
What the heck. I thought even if I can't tell him about his exact piece I will just give him the general info. I know that your responses will not just blink on my screen as long as I have the page open so I have been sure to not continually stay on this page. I go to post and boom you guys already filled him in hours ago. Wow did I waste a night.
![]()
Yea you need to check back (refresh) from time to time. Did you find anything on the BUE Trainer?
........NGEbigcypresshunter said:LOL.tink said:OKAY THIS IS REALLY WEIRD. I have been searching for his piece since about 10 p.m , it is now 1:42a.m. and this is the first time any responses are showing up on my screen![]()
![]()
What the heck. I thought even if I can't tell him about his exact piece I will just give him the general info. I know that your responses will not just blink on my screen as long as I have the page open so I have been sure to not continually stay on this page. I go to post and boom you guys already filled him in hours ago. Wow did I waste a night.
![]()
Yea you need to check back (refresh) from time to time. Did you find anything on the BUE Trainer?
I'll never understanded computing 

...........NGE