Gunrunner61

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2011
Dalton,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sorry to do this to everyone but my Phone camera sucks and my digital ones full of sand. So here goes nothing
I know that it fuzzy as all get out but If you could see it you would see a pair of wings with a propeller vertical, the sides appear to be eagles facing the right with outstreched wings, I think i've seen this ring before on here, Can anyone tell me anything about it? thanks ,and again sorry for the bad pics

ABruce

Apr 11, 2011
Northern New Jersey
Detector(s) used
eyes
Primary Interest:
Other
It's a World War 2 era child's air corps ring. By its size and looks, it's probably from a from a toy set that consisted of a ring and metal aviator wing, both of which were made of pot metal and were mounted to a card. I have this set somewhere in my collection of WW2 homefront items. IF the item is made of silver or brass, it would be a costume jewelry piece known as a sweetheart ring.

Upvote 0

Diggit

Mar 25, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, DFX, GMT and Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Do we get to keep guessing?

Dick Tracy decoder ring!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Gunrunner61

Gunrunner61

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2011
Dalton,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guy's It's pot metal i suppose, It is sized for a child. Now how do we get the green check?

Upvote 0

doublet2a

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2007
Lindsay, California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov. Elite 5", 8" & 10" coils. EXP II 8" & 10" coils with inline Sunray pin pointer. AT Pro 8" & 10" Coils, Equinox 600 10" and 5" coils.
What's with the Silver bar????

Tim

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread