What's new

Does anyone recognize this jeweler?

turtlefoot13

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2009
Messages
733
Reaction score
105
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Ozarks, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have been going through some old finds from MANY years ago and came across this cuff link. I found it in a Chicago area park and kept it because I thought it might be gold. It is not marked as gold but it has the right color and "feel" to it. Below is a photo of the only mark on it. It appears to be a maker's mark but I couldn't find anything about them. It looks like it reads "F and Co" and that is absolutely all that I could find on it. Thanks in advance for any answers.

Doug

link001.jpg
 
Thanks for the possible company. I now have a starting point at least. I appreciate the link!

Doug
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom