What's new

Does anyone save the low serial numberrs?

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2006
Messages
1,930
Reaction score
811
Golden Thread
0
Location
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a 2009 1$ note with the number K00000848H. It has some folds but no tears. Worth saving?
 
I have a Bill with all zeros and a 9 which is like the 6th number not worth much but I hold onto it you might get something for it on eBay cool find though I like stuff like that I still collect 2 dollar Bills
 
I like lows & keep the 4 digits/lower.
I found a 00000420 once - sold it on eBay to some lucky bidder (probably some tweaker in Colorado or somewhere). I can’t remember how much it sold for but I made a little bit.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom