What's new

Does anyone still watch the VHS tapes ?

Gare

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
13,420
Reaction score
30,254
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canton Ohio Area
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you watch them regular please let me know. I live near Canton Ohio I am not selling the ones i have but I could make you happy ?
 
I am NOT selling the ones i have but i am going to either throw them away or give them away. Most are movies and some horse training videos let me know if your interested
 
If you want to keep watching them, there are services out there that will convert them to DVD for you. Or I guess probably to computer files these days since DVDs seem to be on the way out too.
 
Not anymore, though I admit my wife and I used them until about 2015 by which most people moved on
 
I did not want to throw them away , I thought if someone wanted them and could use them i would give them to them :)
 
I did not want to throw them away , I thought if someone wanted them and could use them i would give them to them :)
I'd be interested in the training videos. I still have a VCR hooked up in my workshop.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom