What's new

Does Anyone Subscribe to W&E Treasures Magazine?

Smudge

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2010
Messages
1,532
Reaction score
44
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
A Propointer tied to a stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Does Anyone Subscribe to W&E Treasures Magazine?

How to they ship?

Is it in an envelope, a plastic bag, or loose?
 
Re: Does Anyone Subscribe to W&E Treasures Magazine?

My W&E comes thru regular mail in fitted plastic bag.
Doc
 
Re: Does Anyone Subscribe to W&E Treasures Magazine?

Thanks Doc! :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: Does Anyone Subscribe to W&E Treasures Magazine?

Hi, I miss my (mags ) if I Just did not lose my Job ... I woud be reading it ! Great Magazine.. coin hunter :( :( :(
 
Re: Does Anyone Subscribe to W&E Treasures Magazine?

Fitted plastic bag.... otherwise it would be covered with post-office-worker-drool. TTC
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom