What's new

Does Charter membership get rid of ad's?

mnlineman

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2008
Messages
80
Reaction score
29
Golden Thread
0
Location
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
T2 Ltd Sovereign GT Tigershark
Doesn't mention it under "what you get".
 
Just logging in gets rid of the ads
 
Thanks. Yeah I noticed the popups were gone. I was curious about the banner ad and ad choices bar. They distract from the banner finds and squeeze them them down which is a shame. I can see trying to make money but I personally never click these sorts of ads. I would pay to see them go away and the size of the banner finds pictures increased though.
 
Thanks. Yeah I noticed the popups were gone. I was curious about the banner ad and ad choices bar. They distract from the banner finds and squeeze them them down which is a shame. I can see trying to make money but I personally never click these sorts of ads. I would pay to see them go away and the size of the banner finds pictures increased though.

I don't see any ads on my screen. I'm not running any special programs either. I don't save history and erase cookies often. But I do have to log in all the time, if my computer sits idle for so long. That stinks sometimes when writing long nonsense posts and by the time I go to post I have to log back in.!:laughing7: The banner finds are wide open on m screen?. Maybe it is the charter membership that took that out for me and had nothing to do with cookies or history.. Not sure.



I'm not sure what the ad choice bar is....
 
Last edited:
I don't see any ads on my screen. I'm not running any special programs either. I don't save history and erase cookies often. But I do have to log in all the time, if my computer sits idle for so long. That stinks sometimes when writing long nonsense posts and by the time I go to post I have to log back in.!:laughing7: The banner finds are wide open on m screen?. Maybe it is the charter membership that took that out for me and had nothing to do with cookies or history.. Not sure.



I'm not sure what the ad choice bar is....

Thanks, I think I have my answer.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom