Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't even go out to hunt yesterday. Just got some change at a store.

2015 (276).jpg2015 (275).jpg

No detectors no VDI no muss, no fuss. :)

(Boy! Am I gonna catch it for this one! LOL )

Upvote 8
See what happens when you eyeball a war nickel and no detector was involved! It shuts down T Net! Lol!

Nice score!

It only counts if your detector was in the car while you were at the store. Lol

That's how I found my only silver dollar. Lol

Way to keep those eyes open :thumbsup:

I'd say your internal VDI screen was working perfectly...you might have been busy squinting or blinking, and just couldn't read it.

See what happens when you eyeball a war nickel and no detector was involved! It shuts down T Net! Lol!

Nice score!

Apparently he really did shut it down lol. It didn't even save the post I made. No one else had posted when I did.
Good find Gary. I had said that I even check my change and none had turned up there either, lol

Apparently he really did shut it down lol. It didn't even save the post I made. No one else had posted when I did.
Good find Gary. I had said that I even check my change and none had turned up there either, lol

OD see some people just walk into the store for one. And I was wondering how you got your post in before his thread locked up

It's a curse, I get a bit "retentive" when it comes to punctuation. Who knew!?! :dontknow:

When I saw this one in my hand I thought of you! LOL I said he's never going to forgive me! Now, the coins are
coming to me!!! LOL

I feel a country song is not far in the future. A sad tale about a guy who metal detects and cannot find a war nickel. There will of course be old pick-ups, Budweiser beer and girls mentioned in the song.

I feel a country song is not far in the future. A sad tale about a guy who metal detects and cannot find a war nickel. There will of course be old pick-ups, Budweiser beer and girls mentioned in the song.

If you write it, my dog's name is Duke!

Sweet! Don't see these guys too often in circulation :thumbsup:
35% silver by weight, the least silver content percentage of any US coin but still a fun find and interesting history behind its creation.

Sweet! Don't see these guys too often in circulation :thumbsup:
35% silver by weight, the least silver content percentage of any US coin...

True, but it's the highest content of any nickel. ;)

Thanks!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back