xmarks73
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Jan 1, 2011
- Messages
- 302
- Reaction score
- 44
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- S.E Michigan
- Detector(s) used
- Etrac, Ace 250, and AT Pro
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hi everyone,
I am desperately seeking an underwater detector. I have heard amazing things about the tiger shark and sand shark models. I know there was an unfortunate leak problem that Tesoro has been working on. Has anyone heard if they are any closer to fixing and reproducing these models? Do Tesoro have an active submergible model on the market? I was looking at the Garrett AT Pro, but am a little worried about the falsing problem that has come to light.
Thanks,
I am desperately seeking an underwater detector. I have heard amazing things about the tiger shark and sand shark models. I know there was an unfortunate leak problem that Tesoro has been working on. Has anyone heard if they are any closer to fixing and reproducing these models? Do Tesoro have an active submergible model on the market? I was looking at the Garrett AT Pro, but am a little worried about the falsing problem that has come to light.
Thanks,
I will mostly be hunting in fresh waters with the occasional ocean vacation. Thanks for the reality check Gmanlight. What you said makes perfect scents. I was trying to digest everything I have read without putting the details into perspective.








