Truth Gold Member Joined Apr 13, 2016 Messages 14,366 Reaction score 32,167 Golden Thread 2 Location Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used EQUINOX 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 12, 2017 #1 Thank you for your time Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Upvote 0
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,710 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 12, 2017 #2 Authentic reproduction. Fakes, CS oval plate, "regulation", Confederate plates 144 to 147
Truth Gold Member Joined Apr 13, 2016 Messages 14,366 Reaction score 32,167 Golden Thread 2 Location Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used EQUINOX 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 12, 2017 Thread Owner #3 fyrffytr1 said: Authentic reproduction. Fakes, CS oval plate, "regulation", Confederate plates 144 to 147 Click to expand... Thank I thought so. I did by this dugged box plate that I truly love. Lead filled and heavy as hell. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fyrffytr1 said: Authentic reproduction. Fakes, CS oval plate, "regulation", Confederate plates 144 to 147 Click to expand... Thank I thought so. I did by this dugged box plate that I truly love. Lead filled and heavy as hell. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk