What's new

Does Treasurenet have bumper stickers?

Detectingfreak

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
5,736
Reaction score
21
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bellevue, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark
Hey Everyone!

I am wondering if Tnet has it's own bumper stickers? My car died last week in an accident.

Full story here: http://forums.nicoclub.com/rip-jade-green-metallic-240-vert-t511787.html

Anyways, I am going to get a 1997 honda accord, which I am just dieing to get now :D Only has 103,000 miles on it :D

I hope no one on this forum hates me in anyway possible. I became to love and truly respect this forum, and its members. I want to let all the metal detectorists know that Tnet is a great place and I want to do that by putting a bumper sticker on my car.

Been a member since 2006 so I owe all my knowledge to this forum and its time to give back and advertise so this forum can get more members. Thanks for listening to my opinions and stories, I know most of us that started back in 2006 have gone, but some of us are still here. Man lots of people have come and gone on this forum. Glad I am still a member and hope that I am respected, and treated kindly by others on this forum.
 
I think 'Bumper stickers' would be a great idea, i am always sharing storys about T-net with other people, & inviting others to join.

Fossis.............
 
We only hate Honda drivers ;D

Kidding!

My car is about ready for the scrap heap, it's a '93.
 
97 Tracker......134,000 miles, still going strong.......love it! But it really needs a Tnet bumper sticker! :thumbsup:
 
bigscoop said:
97 Tracker......134,000 miles, still going strong.......love it! But it really needs a Tnet bumper sticker! :thumbsup:

I laugh at a 97 with 134,000.... My 86 diesel has nearly 339,000 :laughing9:
 
How about some ideas for some new stickers/shirts...


"Everything I Know I Learned On TreasureNet"

"I Detect, Therefore I Am - TreasureNet"

"Get Your Geek On - TreasureNet" :dontknow: ::) :laughing7:

"Pardon Me, You're Standing On My Treasure - TreasureNet"
 
texastee2007 said:
The Beep Goes On said:
How about some ideas for some new stickers/shirts...


"Everything I Know I Learned On TreasureNet"

"I Detect, Therefore I Am - TreasureNet"

"Get Your Geek On - TreasureNet" :dontknow: ::) :laughing7:

"Pardon Me, You're Standing On My Treasure - TreasureNet"







I CAN DIGIT TREASURENET.

I LIKE IT :thumbsup:

Fossis..............
 
I'm kind of partial to this one. ::) :laughing9:
 

Attachments

  • bumpersticker.webp
    bumpersticker.webp
    26.6 KB · Views: 192

"You Have To Get Your Hands Dirty To Get Treasure."
"Treasurenet.com"
​

Best,
Scott
 
spartacus53 said:
bigscoop said:
97 Tracker......134,000 miles, still going strong.......love it! But it really needs a Tnet bumper sticker! :thumbsup:

I laugh at a 97 with 134,000.... My 86 diesel has nearly 339,000 :laughing9:

1996 ford ranger here 360,487 an still going strong!!!! It was a goodwill service truck when i bought it three years ago!!!!
 
TreasureNet
"Filling mine one piece at a time."
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom