Does?

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does buying a"1776to1976" bicentennial silver dollar from a bank teller count as a to day's find.

A girl friend from high school who is married today works at the bank where I do business.

Eisenhower is on the front "Liberty bell" is on the back.

any one on T'Net ever pop one of them out of the ground.

I was a static.

looked like the joker on bat man walking out.

thanks.

...........................................................................................liftloop.....................................

Upvote 0
Unfortunately it's not silver, unless you have the silver proof issue. Which is very rare to come by at a bank, but if you did that's cool. It's 40 % silver. Either way it's a cool coin. I know they are hard to come by...I've asked around the past year and no bank I've gone to has had them.

Far out.

It would of been better if it was Doug out of the ground.

I thought after words it would be clad not silver.

still stoked,thanks for the re plies.

.................................................................................liftloop...................................................

I remember growing up you would get all kinds of different coins back. Even at the stores you would get back 50 cent pieces and the large eisenhower dollars and every now and then a silver quarter would pop up. Not anymore. :(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back