S.S.Tupperware
Hero Member
Hit a chain of lakes a couple miles away... loaded the canoe, and Choppers , and headed to the ramp. Got everything ready and paddled out. Remind you this chain is where the "Beautiful People Live". So after a quick paddle I hit the shore... BHID ready to go, oh ship I forgot batteries in the truck. Good thing it's not a power hog... probably 20 hours and still a green light. Anyway it's a party hangout for the teens around the lake, but I have to believe there must be something goot. I was there for an hour and twenty minutes, and dug one hundred and forty targets, only being .37 cents in the black.
https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ll=28.618145,-81.353013&spn=0.000531,0.000955&t=h&z=20
Water was nice, never made it past my knees, did swim a lil. I am starting to get the hang of the bottle caps on the BHID... If some one needs practice pinpointing and digging, I paddle ya over there

https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ll=28.618145,-81.353013&spn=0.000531,0.000955&t=h&z=20
Water was nice, never made it past my knees, did swim a lil. I am starting to get the hang of the bottle caps on the BHID... If some one needs practice pinpointing and digging, I paddle ya over there


Last edited:
Upvote
0







