What's new

Dog tag, elks piece!

diggingthe1

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2015
Messages
2,777
Reaction score
6,885
Golden Thread
0
Location
Victor, CO...City of Mines
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ800, Ex2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found these yesterday! The Elks piece cleaned up a little and the Indian is holed!!!? I love old dog tags. Someone just sold an amazing Colorado dog tag collection. If you have time search completed items for Colorado dog tags!! Some really cool ones were sold!!! Happy Hunting out there!!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20250414_050354.webp
    IMG_20250414_050354.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 104
  • IMG_20250413_084925.webp
    IMG_20250413_084925.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 94
Upvote 29
Great finds - congrats !

I really like finding the old Dog License Tags.
They clean up real nice in a Electrolysis Bath.
 
Last edited:
I found these yesterday! The Elks piece cleaned up a little and the Indian is holed!!!? I love old dog tags. Someone just sold an amazing Colorado dog tag collection. If you have time search completed items for Colorado dog tags!! Some really cool ones were sold!!! Happy Hunting out there!!
cool finds, love that dog tag wtg
 
I found these yesterday! The Elks piece cleaned up a little and the Indian is holed!!!? I love old dog tags. Someone just sold an amazing Colorado dog tag collection. If you have time search completed items for Colorado dog tags!! Some really cool ones were sold!!! Happy Hunting out there!!
Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 
:icon_thumright: Gotta love that dog tag! That's an oldie! :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom